Things to know about Glenn!
* 26 Years in the real estate business (since 1988)
* Founder of "Making Our Seniors Matter"
* Developer of "Real Estate Designed for Seniors"
* Obtained Broker designation in 1988
* Manager of RE/MAX Horizons 1999-2001
* Member of Canadian Real Estate Association
* Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association
* Member of the Brampton Real Estate Board
* Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board
* Designation SRES® Seniors Real Estate Specialist
* Designation of ASA Accredited Senior Agent
* Member Master ASA, an elite group of Agents serving seniors
* Member of RE/MAX 100% Club
* RE/MAX Hall of Fame recipient
* Well respected in the Real Estate Community
* Honorary member of Lions Club
* Past President of Chamber of Commerce (out of town)
* Past Commander of the Brampton Power & Sail Squadron
* Builder and renovator investor
* Respectful, patient, knowledgeable and experienced
* Donator to RE/MAX “Sold on a Cure”
* Donator to RE/MAX “Children’s Miracle Network”
* Donator to Brampton Civic Hospital Geriatric Emergency Management team.
* Member of CARP Chapter 52 (Brampton) advisory board
* Member of Flower City Seniors Club
Prior to Real Estate:
- 20 years of management and ownership in window and office furniture manufacturing industries
- involved in residential building and renovations for personal account including investment properties
*lots of my clients become friends…that says a lot
*grandfather of 10 beautiful grandchildren
-gardening, fishing, woodworking and definitely boating!
For all the other sides of Glenn click here!
click here! to hear Glenn speak about himself.